Iowa Department of Education
Iowa Finance Authority
Iowa Workforce Development
Harrison County Board of Supervisors (Printable Version)
May 21, 2020
County Facilities Re-opening with Restrictions
With the Coronavirus still an active epidemic throughout the State as well as the Country, the Harrison County Board of Supervisors will be implementing temporary safety measures in accordance with the Governor’s Proclamation involving Social Distancing and Building Capacity guidelines.
The Harrison County Board of Supervisors has decided to open County facilities by appointment only for a three-week transitional period, starting Tuesday, May 26th through Friday, June 12th. Regular office hours will be followed.
During this time, a few additional steps will be introduced:
1. Doors are closed to the public. Conduct business by appointment only.
a. Upon arrival for a scheduled appointment, call the department for admittance.
2. County Treasurer’s drop box will remain available during office hours at the Courthouse’s
3. Calls are received and screened to determine the service needed.
4. Recommend/highly encourage public wear cloth masks upon entry.
5. Recommend using hand sanitizer upon entry and exiting the facility.
The Harrison County Board of Supervisors appreciates everyone’s cooperation and understanding throughout this epidemic and being patient with the employees as we begin to move forward with opening up County facilities.
Courthouse Contact Info:
Board of Supervisors 712-644-3123
Clerk of Court 712-644-2665
Drivers License 712-644-2371
© 2017 Harrison County, Iowa